Did you know that:
- 160 degrees F is the correct cooking temperature to ensure safe and savory ground beef
- Twenty-nine cuts of beef meet government guidelines for lean
- Cattle have four parts to their stomach and can detect smells up to six miles away!
- Cattle are herbivores so they only have teeth on the bottom
- Raising beef cattle is the single largest segment of American agriculture
- Beef cattle production is Michigan’s fourth largest agricultural business
- Beef is a nutrient-dense food and is the #1 source of protein, vitamin B12 and zinc.
- Beef is the #3 source of iron behind fortified cereal and grains
- Sour cream
- Tereyaki sauce
- Greens (optional)
Cut beef into slices.
Add: salt, pepper, sesame, curry and mix well.
Cut the onions into half rings.
Put the onions into bake dish add a little salt and olive oil.
Put the beef on top of the onions.
Cover with a foil and puncture a few holes with a fork. Put the beef with onions in the oven at 350 for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Enjoy beef with onions recipe!